- Doctoral researcher, Polymer Science and Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst (2011 - present)
- MS, Polymer Science and Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst (2011 - 2012)
- Integrated Masters and Bachelors of Technology, Polymer Science and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT-R), India (2006 - 2011)
- Visiting research intern, Polymer physics group (Prof. Doris Vollmer and Prof. H.J. Butt), Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (May - August 2010)
- Industrial intern, R&D and QA division, Machino Polymers Limited, Gurgaon, India (May - August 2009)
I grew up in Jabalpur (India). My father is an electronics engineer, and his extreme DIY skills got me into science, and engineering pretty early. After moving to Kota (India) for high school, I spent five years in Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT-R) for masters in Polymer Science and Technology. Currently, I am a my PhD student at UMass Amherst.