- Hayward research group, PSE, UMass
- Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, UMass Amherst
Places I have been affiliated with
- Jana Research Lab, Polymer Engineering, Univ of Akron
- Doris Vollmer's group, Max Planck Research for Polymer, Mainz, Germany
- Machino Polymers Limited
- Negi Research lab, IIT Roorkee
- IIT Roorkee, My alma mater
Other interesting links
- UMass PSE Outreach
- ASPIRE (an outreach activity I organize for high school students)
- George Hart's webpage: Really inspiring models, Prof. Hart is amazing at kindling your interest in math through everyday examples.
- Vi Hart's youtube channel
- Erik Demaine's webpage: Glassblowing, computer simulations, puzzles, origami models and science! - everything.
- Robert Lang: Physicist, Origami artist
- Tom Hull's webpage: Origami mathematician
- Steve McCurry's Portfolio: One of the greatest photographers of our times.
- The curated work of Vivian Maier: a caregiver from New York who did street photography on side
- David duChemin
- Crafts & Vision
Origami, Science and Math (or all of those!)
I admire a wide array of work, and firmly believe that beauty is in the beholder's eyes. That being said, these are my absolute favorite.